This data protection information applies to data processing on the websites www.nuosun.de through
73037 GöppingenTel.: +49-7161-986745-3
Fax: +49-7161-986745-4Email: email@example.com
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use:
1 When visiting the website
2 Possible contact
4 Comment options
5 Affected rights
6 Data security
7 Data Protection Officer
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.nuosun.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion, usually after one week:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability
• Clarification of any abusive page access (DoS / DDoS attacks or similar) as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. As a rule, we do not use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. If necessary, we reserve this in the event that this becomes necessary in order to clarify abusive page views.
On our site, we offer you the opportunity to contact us by e-mail and / or via a contact form. In this case, the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing his contact. A passing on to third does not take place. A comparison of the data collected with data, which may be collected by other components of our site, is also not.
To use the contact form, you must provide us with a valid e-mail address and your name so that we know who the request came from and respond to it.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent or in case of (pre-) contractual requests on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. b DS-GMO.
The data collected and processed during the course of contacting us will be deleted by us after completion of the request and, if applicable, after the expiry of statutory retention periods (eg if you send us a pre-contractual message via the contact form and we then establish a contractual relationship, or if Your message relates to existing contractual relationships).
We use on our site so-called cookies to recognize multiple uses of our offer, by the same user / Internet access holder. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser stores and saves on your computer. They serve to optimize our website and our offers. These are mostly so-called “session cookies”, which are deleted after the end of your visit.
However, these cookies sometimes provide information to automatically recognize you. This recognition is based on the IP address stored in the cookies. The information obtained in this way serves to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site.
We process the data processed by cookies on the basis of our legitimate interests, as far as they are cookies, which serve solely to optimize your visit to our site (Article 6 (1) (f) DS-GVO). We process the data processed by cookies from “analysis tools” exclusively on the basis of your prior consent, which you can voluntarily give us when you click on the corresponding button in the “Cookie Banner”, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
You can (again) prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of our website.
The links below will tell you how to manage (and disable) cookies on major browsers:
• Chrome Browser: support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
• Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-allow-and-dispose
• Safari: support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
System data for the smooth functioning of the homepage:
– Typo3 fe_typo_user
(With this cookie we summarize all requests from you and your browser within one session.)
(This cookie stores your current session with respect to PHP applications, ensuring that all features of the page based on the PHP programming language are fully displayed.)
– Tx_comments -> comments
(This sets a few cookies with name and e-mail address that was entered in the comment function)
Analysis data for continuous optimization of our content:
They are switched off and can be activated by you so that we can further optimize.
– Google Analytics
Use of Google Analytics with anonymization function
Following our consent (Article 6 (1) a DS-GVO), we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereafter “Google” , Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and thereby allow an analysis of the use of the website by you.
The information generated by these cookies, such as the time, location and frequency of your website visit, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google in the United States and stored there.
We use Google Analytics on our website with the addition “_gat._anonymizeIp”. In this case, your IP address will already be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and thereby anonymised.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our site, to compile reports on website activity for us, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Google does not claim to link your IP address to other data provided by Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of our website.
We offer you the opportunity to leave comments on the individual contributions on our site. You will be asked for a name and a first name under which the comment will be published as well as an e-mail address to communicate with you. This also stores the IP address of the author / subscriber. This storage is for our security in the event that the author intervenes in this by his comment in rights of third parties and / or illegal content is sold. Thus, there is a self-interest on our part of the stored data of the author, especially as we may be prosecuted for such violations.
We process the data on the basis of your consent given to us by submitting the commentary, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, and – with regard to the storage of IP address and e-mail on the basis of our legitimate interest in being able to defend ourselves against any legal claims, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GMO. A passing on to third does not take place. A comparison of the data collected with data, which may be collected by other components of our site, is also not.
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, according to art. 17 DS-GVO, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or Defense of legal rights is required;
• in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you do so for Claiming, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 DS-GVO;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future,
• if your personal data are based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO are processed in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO objection to the processing of your personal data, as far as there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
In addition, you have a general right of appeal to a competent data protection supervisory authority. The regulatory authority responsible for us is
The State Commissioner for Data Protection Baden-Württemberg
House and parcel address Königstraße 10a 70173 Stuttgart
Postal address PO Box 10 29 32 70025 Stuttgart
Telephone 0711/61 55 41 – 0
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We point out that the internet-based data transmission has security gaps, a complete protection against access by third parties is thus impossible.
Data Protection Officer
For questions concerning data protection, please contact us by e-mail: