This data protection information applies to data processing on the websites at www.nuosun.de by
Telefon: 0170 4336834
As a full-service provider in the advanced manufacturing industry, Nuosun GmbH takes the protection of your personal information very seriously. Personal information on this site will not be sold or given to third parties. In this privacy statement, Nuosun GmbH provides an overview of how we ensure this protection and what data is collected for what purpose. einen Überblick, wie wir diesen Schutz gewährleisten und welche Daten zu welchem Zweck erhoben werden.
Table of contents
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use:
1 When visiting the website
2 Contact possibility
4 Comment option
5 Data subject rights
6 Data security
7 Data protection officer
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.nuosun.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion, usually after one week:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the file accessed,
• website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
• browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
• Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability
• Clarification of possible abusive page accesses (DoS/DDoS attacks or similar) as well as
• zu weiteren administrativen Zwecken.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. As a rule, we do not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. At most, we reserve the right to do so in the event that this becomes necessary in order to clarify abusive page accesses.
On our website, we offer you the possibility of contacting us by e-mail and/or via a contact form. In this case, the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing the contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site also does not take place.
When using the contact form, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address as well as your name so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent or, in the case of (pre-)contractual inquiries, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
The data collected and processed in the context of your contact with us will be deleted by us after completion of the request and, if applicable, after expiration of statutory retention periods (i.e., for example, if you send us a pre-contractual message via the contact form and we then establish a contractual relationship, or if your message relates to existing contractual relationships).
We use so-called cookies on our site to recognize multiple use of our offer, by the same user / Internet connection owner. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser stores on your computer. They serve to optimize our Internet presence and our offers. Most of these are so-called "session cookies", which are deleted after the end of your visit.
In some cases, however, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. This recognition is based on the IP address stored in the cookies. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site.
We process the data processed by cookies on the basis of our legitimate interests, insofar as these are cookies that serve solely to optimize your visit to our site (Art. 6 para. 1 lit f DS-GVO). We process the data processed by cookies from "analysis tools" exclusively on the basis of your prior consent, which you can give us voluntarily when you call up the page by pressing the corresponding button in the "cookie banner", Art. 6 (1) lit. a DS-GVO.
Under the links below you can find out how to manage (including disabling) cookies on the main browsers:
• Chrome Browser: support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
• Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
System data for the smooth functioning of the homepage:
– Typo3 fe_typo_user
(With this cookie we summarize all requests from you and your browser within one session).
(This cookie stores your current session with reference to PHP applications, ensuring that all features of the site based on the PHP programming language can be fully displayed).
– Tx_comments -> Kommentare
(This sets a few cookies with name and email address entered in the comment function)
Analysis data to constantly optimize our content:
They are turned off and can be enabled by you so that we can further optimize.
– Google Analytics
Use of Google Analytics with anonymization function
Wir setzen auf unserer Seite nach erfolgter Einwilligung (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DS-GVO) Google-Analytics, einen Webanalysedienst der Firma Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, nachfolgend „Google“ ein. Google-Analytics verwendet sog. „Cookies“, Textdateien, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden und hierdurch eine Analyse der Benutzung der Website durch Sie ermöglichen.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter "Google", on our website after obtaining your consent (Art. 6 (1) a DS-GVO). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by these cookies, for example time, place and frequency of your website visit including your IP address, is transmitted to Google in the USA and stored there.
We use Google Analytics with the addition "_gat._anonymizeIp" on our website. In this case, your IP address is already shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and thereby anonymized.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
We offer you the opportunity to leave comments on the individual articles on our site. A name and a first name are requested, under which the comment is published, as well as an e-mail address for the purpose of communication with you. In addition, the IP address of the author/contact holder is stored. This storage is done for our security in case the author's comment infringes on the rights of third parties and/or illegal content is posted. Thus, we have a vested interest in the stored data of the author, especially since we may be prosecuted for such violations.
We process the data on the basis of your consent given to us by submitting the comment, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, as well as - with regard to the storage of IP address and e-mail on the basis of our legitimate interest in being able to defend ourselves against any legal claims, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. A transfer to third parties does not take place. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site also does not take place.
Data subject rights
You have the right
• According to Art. 15 DS-GVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• gemäß Art. 18 DS-GVO, die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten zu verlangen, soweit die Richtigkeit der Daten von Ihnen bestritten wird, die Verarbeitung unrechtmäßig ist, Sie aber der Löschung widersprechen und wir die Daten nicht mehr benötigen, Sie diese aber zur Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen benötigen oder Sie Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung gemäß Art. 21 DS-GVO;
• gemäß Art. 20 DS-GVO, Ihre personenbezogenen Daten, die Sie uns zur Verfügung gestellt haben, in einem strukturierten, gängigen und maschinenlesbaren Format zu erhalten oder deren Übermittlung an einen anderen Verantwortlichen zu verlangen;
• gemäß Art. 7 Abs. 3 DS-GVO, Ihre einmal erteilte Einwilligung jederzeit zu widerrufen. Dies hat zur Folge, dass wir die auf dieser Einwilligung beruhende Datenverarbeitung für die Zukunft nicht mehr fortsetzen dürfen,
• sofern Ihre personenbezogenen Daten auf Grundlage von berechtigten Interessen gemäß Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO verarbeitet werden, gemäß Art. 21 DS-GVO Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten einzulegen, soweit dafür Gründe vorliegen, die sich aus Ihrer besonderen Situation ergeben oder sich der Widerspruch gegen Direktwerbung richtet. Im letzteren Fall haben Sie ein generelles Widerspruchsrecht, das ohne Angabe einer besonderen Situation von uns umgesetzt wird.
Darüber hinaus haben Sie ein allgemeines Beschwerderecht bei einer zuständigen Datenschutzaufsichtsbehörde. Die für uns zuständige Aufsichtsbehörde ist
The State Commissioner for Data Protection Baden-Württemberg
Haus- und Paketanschrift Königstraße 10a 70173 Stuttgart
Postal address Postfach 10 29 32 70025 Stuttgart
Telefon 0711 / 61 55 41 – 0
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We point out that the Internet-based data transmission has security gaps, a complete protection against access by third parties is therefore impossible.
Data protection officer
If you have any questions concerning data protection, please send an e-mail to: